We were at sea all day on Sunday but on Monday we went to Ocho Rios, Jamaica. We went to Jamaica for our honeymoon but we were in Negril. (We liked Negril better.) We rode a dune buggy through the woods and on part of the beach. It was a lot of fun! Tyler drove most of the way. I swear he tried to hit every bump, rock, stone, branch, twig, pebble or hole he could find.



Thumbs up dude!


We were pretty muddy by the end but we still had a good time!

After the ride in the dune buggy we were allowed to jump off a 15 foot cliff. (I'm thinking to clean off.) We were not told this before we went on the excursion so no one was in their bathing suit. But some of us jumped in anyway.

Tyler swimming to the ladder. (No, that is not me standing there.)

Tyler missed my jump the first time so I had to jump again.

What splendid form! I look like I'm running in mid-air.
We dried pretty quickly that day as I'm sure you can imagine.
No comments:
Post a Comment