I'm a little behind on posting as I've been keeping very busy! Back on the 11th of July, I went out with my best friends, Christina and Jen Ruhl to Bash on the Bay down on the Bayfront. There was a band there called the Geek Army, and they were pretty good. We ended up going to the top of the lighthouse to watch the sunset and listen to the music from a distance so we could chat a little easier. It was nice to hang out with my friends from PA again.
Jen and Christina
Jen and I
Beautiful Lake Erie
Choc and Van together at last!
The Three Amigos
A long time ago, probably about 18 years or so, my aunt and uncle got us this brick with our names on it for Christmas. The bricks that the people bought were used to build the lighthouse. I still enjoy going back to see my brick and know it will be something I can treasure forever! :)
A view from the top
Downtown Erie and the Bayfront
Cheese!
The lighthouse at dusk.
No comments:
Post a Comment