Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Horseback riding adventure

Mama has a friend from dance class who owns horses.  She was kind enough to invite us out to her house to  ride with her.  It was so much fun (for me)! :)
  Before we went riding we had to brush the horses.   
 Nice butt shot of my "horse" (technically a pony).
 Mama's horse, Big Red
 My "horse", Brandy
 Saddling Big Red up
 Ann getting her horse, Mouse, ready.
Mama on Big Red BEFORE her ride.
 Mama on Big Red  AFTER her ride. (Ha ha ha!!)
She had a bit of a time with him.  He got spooked and took off a little.  She had a minor panic attack. :)  However, I love that she's still smiling. 
I can't help it though.  This picture makes me laugh so hard I cry.
 Big Red eating a tasty apple treat Mama brought for him.
 Brandy
 Mouse
There were also kittens running around the property.  They were so cute, I wanted to take one home!  However, I think Tyler would kill me. :P

Thanks for the ride Ann!

No comments: