I saw this thing on TV while I was up here about Let's Move Outside! in Erie. For those of you in that area, check it out at http://letsmoveoutside.org/. My goal is to get all 10 trails done while I'm up here. We've done 7 so far. Basically you have to walk these trails, find these signs, write down the codes, and enter them online. Once you have all 10 codes, you are entered to win prizes.
The first walking trail we did was at Asbury Woods. Inside the building is a little nature area and I took a picture of these turtles sunning themselves.
Choc went with us!
So pretty and peaceful.
Beautiful ladies
That's the kind of sign that you're looking for at each trail. Of course I couldn't post a picture of the top of the sign cause that would give away the code silly!
Erie did this thing a long time ago where they had some local artists paint fish and then they were displayed all around the Erie area. This one is out in Corry now.
They did frogs another year and this one is also displayed in Corry.
Another trail sign
As I said, we've got 3 more trails to go, so there will be more sign postings to come! These signs were also done by local artists. I love that they're giving local people business. Plus they make it fun for everyone! I'm anxious to see what else Erie comes up with.
No comments:
Post a Comment