I got back from PA last Tuesday and left poor Tyler again on Thursday. Let me explain. My cousin Carrie is due in September. Her baby shower is this coming weekend and I'm not able to make it. She lives in South Carolina which is about 4 hours from here, 4 1/2 if traffic is bad, which it was. I decided if I'm going to get her gift to her before the baby arrives and before I start back to school, I needed to go this past Thursday and Friday because otherwise I would run out of time. So, all by myself I traveled to their house to personally deliver my gift.
Jarrod and Carrie opening the gift from my family.
Reading the card we got them.
Opening the box...what is it?
OOOOOoooo!
You're gonna make me cry!
Carrie and me with the baby blanket I made for their little "peanut" or "peanutta" as they say.
Congratulations Carrie and Jarrod! We love you and can't wait to meet the little one!
No comments:
Post a Comment